1. Pour small amount of paint out on paper plate. Using a small or medium detail brush hand paint design of choice onto purse handle. Do not paint where the hand will touch the purse. Allow to dry.
2. Follow steps 1-3 for Purse B of Simplicity pattern 2357.
3. Sew facing to top pieces of bag down to first (top) stitching line to allow for handle. Then top stitch after clipping corners and pressing seams.
4. Follow step 4 of pattern instructions.
5. Slide facing through slots on handles. Pin down for bottom stitch line and to stitch facing to fabric.
6. Using a zipper foot stitch bottom handle as close as possible with handles to attach. Then stitch facing down.
7. Hand stitch facing closed at edges.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.