Couch Potato Fleece Pillows
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fleece â€“ 1 yd each of two coordinating prints, or a print & a solid
- 24" Pillow form
- Scissors or rotary cutter & mat
1. Layer the two pieces of fleece and cut a 36" square.
2. Cut 6" square out of each corner of both pieces of fleece.
3. Make fringe around all sides of both pieces by cutting 6" into fleece at 1" intervals.
4. Place fleece squares wrong sides together with pillow form sandwiched between.
5. Knot fringe pieces together using one strand from the top and one from the bottom to tie each knot.
6. Tie together along all four sides.