SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K&Company® Susan Winget® Glad Tidings products:
12"x12" Designer Paper Pad
12"x12" Specialty Paper Pad
Toys & Presents Chipbox
Swirl Glitter Rub-ons with Gems
- EK Success® products:
Sticko® Alpha Large White Foam
Gingerbread Man Large Punch
Double Embossed Dotted Lace Edger Punch
Herma Dotto® Adhesive Dispenser, permanent
3D-Dots™ White Foam Adhesive, 1/16" squares
Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- 2 black buttons
- Red and white baker’s twine
- 8"x10" black frame with photo mat
- Chalkboard cardstock
- Large circle punch
1. Remove photo mat from frame and adhere red dot paper to front of photo mat. Adhere green plaid paper to back of photo mat with the right side of paper showing through opening.
2. Use Dotted Lace Edger to punch strip of pattern paper; adhere along top of glass.
3. Insert photo mat and glass back inside frame.
4. Punch 8 gingerbread men out. Layer together in 2s, adhere together with foam 3D-Dots™, creating 4 sets. Adhere along bottom of glass. Add buttons and chipboard heart.
5. Adhere circle punched out of chalkboard cardstock. Embellish with chipboard candy cane and twine bow.
6. Add letter stickers, with rub-on underneath.