SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 17"x17" cork board – 2/3 yd novelty print, Butterfly Glitter Blue
- 16"x36" cork board – 2/3yd novelty print, Dragon Fly Lilac
- 17x23" cork board – 2/3 yd novelty print, Butterfly Glitter Pink
- Glue or staple gun
1. Cut Novelty Print 4" wider and longer than cork board. This will create 2" on each side to wrap fabric around board.
2. Place fabric right side down. Center board onto fabric.
3. Working one side at a time, fold fabric to back. Glue or staple to back.
4. Continue to glue or staple all sides pulling fabric tight.