SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Core’dinations 12” x 12” cardstock:
- Jet Black
- Small spiral bound green notebook
- Circle punch or template
- Sand paper
1. Measure cover of notebook. Trim yellow cardstock to fit cover of notebook, leaving a slight border on the top and bottom of notebook cover.
2. Using a 2-3/4” craft punch, or template cut a half circle in the top of the yellow cardstock section. Place white cardstock behind half circle area. Adhere to cover of notebook.
3. Cut two 1” x 2” strips from red, green and blue cardstock. Trim ends of one of each color into points to create crayon tips. Sand additional three strips in each color. Tear one end of sanded pieces and adhere to the pointed end pieces. Insert finished crayon into half circle punch and adhere.
4. Using black cardstock, cut letters to spell “NOTES”. Adhere to yellow section.
5. Cut three 1/4” strips of red cardstock and adhere to top and bottom of NOTES letters.
6. Tie sections of ribbon to spirals on notebook top.