Cricutersonal Electronic Cutter with George and Basichapesartridge
Cricut Oppositesttract cartridge
Cricutase Camp cartridge
Cardstock:rown, red, ivory
1. Make star border.sing Cricut machine, George and Basichapesartridge, and
red cardstock, presshift and cutleven 1" <star2>. Use negative spacend back
with ivoryardstock. Border shoulde about 10.25" long.
2. Use brownardstock as base of layout.dhere star bordero bottom of page
leaving5" spacen theottom.dhere one 5" x 7"hoton left side as shown.
Cut strip of red cardstock about .25"ide and adhere to a5" strip of ivory
cardstock.dhere abovearge photo as shown.
3. Using George and Basic Shapes cartridge and redardstock,resshiftnd cut
one/2" <star2>. Using ivory cardstock, cut one/2" <star2>.ayer stars and
adhere just to the right of focal photo. Adhere smaller photoo the bottom right of
4. Usingase Camp cartridge, cut 1 1/2"ettersthree of eachetter)o spell
oY. Adhere three Bs one on top of the other to give dimensiono letters.o
sameithhe o and the Y. Adhereo page rightboveorder.
5. Usinghe redtarseft overromhe bottom border, adhere threeogether and
place on either side of oY.
6. Usingppositesttract cartridge,ut 1"etters to spell ow. Adhere above
oY. Add button and bradso embellish.
Approximate Crafting Time:/2ours
Due toeasonal nature of project, supplies are availableor aimited time only. Please readll instructions prior
toeginning; read andollow all manufacturers instructions for all tools andaterials used. Provide adult
supervision if childrenarticipatenhis and all craft projects. Becauseo-Anntores, Inc. has noontrol over the
use of materials and tools, nor surroundings, duringonstruction of projects, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. disclaims any
liability for injury, damage or other untoward results. Content ofhis projectheet is presented in good faith, but
no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed. 2006o-Anntores, Inc. All rights r eserved. 197-386