Cowgirl Halloween Costume
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Seamstress Scissors (8”)
- Assorted bandanas
- 1” wide elastic for waistband
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Trim 1” wide elastic to comfortably fit around the waist of child.
2. Sew the two ends of elastic together.
3. Unfold bandanas and press them out with an iron. Refold bandanas at the center of the cloth forming a point; this helps to make them hang nicely from the tutu.
4. Sew the tips of the bandanas to the elastic waistband at even intervals alternating the colors.
5. Use Fiskars® Seamstress Scissors (8”) to cut 8” wide lengths of tulle.
6. Tie the tulle in knots around the elastic.