SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint™ Party Pack
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™
- Black long-sleeve hoodie
- 1 yd white T-shirt/jersey fabric
- 5 rolls blue painter’s tape
- Plastic tablecloth
- 1/4" wide masking tape
- White canvas shoes, optional
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Before painting, prewash fabric and hoodie to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener in washer or dryer. Shake bottles of paint well.
2. Lay plastic tablecloth on flat work surface. Place white T-shirt fabric on tablecloth.
3. Apply tape in horizontal and vertical lines on entire piece of fabric.
4. Spray red Fabric Spray Paint™ all over fabric. Let dry. Remove tape.
5. Apply tape horizontally over red squares. Spray with black Fabric Spray Paint™. Let dry. Remove tape.
6. Apply tape vertically over red squares. Spray with black paint. Let dry. Remove tape.
7. In remaining vertical white areas, apply tape over lines. Spray with yellow paint. Let dry. Remove tape.
8. Cut plaid fabric to fit inside hood. Glue in place. Let dry.
9. Cut out front pocket shape from plaid fabric. Glue in place at front bottom of hoodie. Let dry.
10. Repeat for cuffs. Let dry.
11. Cut a heart from remaining fabric. Glue on at front right corner of shirt. Let dry.
12. Shoes optional: Prewash and remove laces. Use technique above to create a plaid design.