Crackle & Clay Bead Watch
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pkg Monofilament cord
- Green bicone beads
- Flower beads
- Four 8mm Green crackle glass beads
- Crimp bead
- Toggle clasp
- Crimping tool
- Cut 4 pieces of monofilament 18" long.
- Place 4 bicone beads on a piece of monofilament and run one end of the monofilament through the watch bar then back through the 4th bead creating a loop of beads around the watch bar. Pull monofilament ends to make them even.
- Repeat step 2 for a second strand.
- String flower bead and a bicone bead onto all four ends together.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 for two additional strands on watch bar.
- Place all 8 strands through the 8mm green crackle glass bead.
- Separate the strands into two groups of four and put a bicone bead, a flower bead and another bicone bead on each group of 4 strands.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 once.
- Place large crimp bead on each group of 4 strands and run ends through the loop end of the metal clasp then back through the crimp bead.
- Make one final adjustment to the beads by pushing them up to tighten the strands evenly before crimping the crimp beads. Clip excess ends of monofilament.
- Make the other side of the watch band the same as steps 1 through 8. In step 9 place an additional bicone bead on each of the 4 strands before placing the bar portion of the clasp. Finish the bracelet as in step 10.