Crackle Stone and Crystal Wrap Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 Strands- 10mm Round Blue Crackle Glass Beads
- 6x8mm Venezia™ Crystal Strand- Clear
- 6x10mm silver endcaps
- 6mm Antique Silver Flower Spacer Beads
- 3 packs 6mm Sterling Silver Plated Swarovski™ Rhinestone Rondelle Spacers
- 20x12mm Silver Decorative Oval Toggle Clasp
- Crimp beads
- Jewelry wire
- Crimp tool
- Wire cutter
1. Cut 30" of wire. Crimp one side of the toggle to the end of the wire, trim tail.
2. Separate the crackle bead strand by style- dark blue spacers, light blue spacers, crystal spacers, and crackle beads. Set aside.
3. String 6 -6x8mm crystal AB rondelles.
4. String a bead cap, then half of the crackle beads with a flower spacer in between each crackle bead. String another bead cap.
5. String on half of the dark blue spacers from the crackle strand, then half the light blue spacers.
6. String a rhinestone rondelle spacer, and a crystal spacer from the crackle strand. Repeat until you have used half of the crystal spacers. String one more rhinestone rondelle spacer.
7. Repeat Steps 3-6. Crimp to the other side of the toggle, trim tail. Bracelet measures 21". To make longer, add 4 6x8mm crystal AB rondelles total (Steps 3 and 6) for every inch to be extend.