Craft Foam Wall Pocket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 pieces of craft foam (either 9'' x 12'' or 12'' x 18'')
- Foam glue
- Foam shapes
- Scissor or hole punch
- Make wall pocket with a simple shape such as a rectangle or square, using craft foam in either the 9" x 12" size or the 12" x 18" size.
- Make back of the pocket with a larger version of the shape and the pocket part is an angled version shorter than the backing.
- The sides can be joined by lacing together by making slits with the end of sharp pointed scissors or using a hole punch. Embellish with buttons and foam shapes.
- The wall pockets hang in groupings on the wall to hold pencils, markers, cell phones and other small things to keep handy.