Craft Stick Christmas Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 7-3/4"x1" Styrofoam wreath
- Glitter glue: red, green, opal
- Craft foam sheet, green
- 1 pkg. ea. 1/2" & 1" glitter pompoms
- Craft sticks: 32 green, 16 blue, 16 red
- 1/2 yd cord
- Tacky glue
- Paper towels
- Waxed paper
- On a surface protected by waxed paper, decorate the craft sticks with glitter glue—dots, stripes, or a line of glitter glue spread with the finger. Allow to dry.
- Tie a piece of cord around the wreath as a hanger.
- Arrange and glue the blue sticks around the Styrofoam wreath, allow to dry.
- Arrange and glue the green sticks, overlapping if necessary near the center of the wreath, allow to dry.
- Glue on the red sticks; allow to dry.
- Cut 2 holly leaves from craft foam. Write name on one, and the year on the other using red glitter glue. Outline the leaves. Allow to dry.
- Glue leaves to wreath. Glue red and green pompoms around the center of the wreath and scatter around the rest of the wreath.
Craft Stick Christmas Wreath is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve from A wreath of many colors This was an easy an fun craft to do with the kids. We made ours red, white, and blue for July 4th. We plan on doing another later in the year for Thanksgiving,Christmas and even Easter.
Date published: 2007-06-18