Craft Stick Christmas Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 7-3/4"x1" Styrofoam wreath
- Glitter glue: red, green, opal
- Craft foam sheet, green
- 1 pkg. ea. 1/2" & 1" glitter pompoms
- Craft sticks: 32 green, 16 blue, 16 red
- 1/2 yd cord
- Tacky glue
- Paper towels
- Waxed paper
- On a surface protected by waxed paper, decorate the craft sticks with glitter glue—dots, stripes, or a line of glitter glue spread with the finger. Allow to dry.
- Tie a piece of cord around the wreath as a hanger.
- Arrange and glue the blue sticks around the Styrofoam wreath, allow to dry.
- Arrange and glue the green sticks, overlapping if necessary near the center of the wreath, allow to dry.
- Glue on the red sticks; allow to dry.
- Cut 2 holly leaves from craft foam. Write name on one, and the year on the other using red glitter glue. Outline the leaves. Allow to dry.
- Glue leaves to wreath. Glue red and green pompoms around the center of the wreath and scatter around the rest of the wreath.