1. Spray clear surface sealer on the outside of clay pots and insides of saucers. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Using the 3/4" wash brush, paint the outside of the sealed clay pots in white, light blue and light green.
3. Paint the craft sticks with chalkboard paint using the #2 shader.
4. Load white paint onto the mid length liner brush, and write the names of the herbs onto the chalkboard painted craft sticks or use chalk to label the marker with the name the contents.
5. Fill each pot with the herbs and place the appropriate markers in each of the pots. Place a saucer underneath each pot and liberally water each newly planted herb.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.