1. Cut the cake circle into a football shape.
2. Peel the adhesive backing from the brown paper and press onto the cardboard football. Trim around the edges with scissors.
3. Cut the white components from duct tape and stick to the brown paper. Alternatively, stick strips of the duct tape to white computer paper or cardstock. Cut the shapes and adhere to the football with glue stick.
4. Spell out “Touchdown!” with flocked letter stickers.
5. Paint the wooden stick red. When dry, glue it to the back of the football.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.