Crafted Football with Handle
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Flocked letter stickers
- Cardboard (cake circle)
- Brown adhesive-backed paper
- White duct tape
- White paper
- Wooden stick
- Red paint & brush
- Glue stick
1. Cut the cake circle into a football shape.
2. Peel the adhesive backing from the brown paper and press onto the cardboard football. Trim around the edges with scissors.
3. Cut the white components from duct tape and stick to the brown paper. Alternatively, stick strips of the duct tape to white computer paper or cardstock. Cut the shapes and adhere to the football with glue stick.
4. Spell out “Touchdown!” with flocked letter stickers.
5. Paint the wooden stick red. When dry, glue it to the back of the football.