CraftStick Herb Markers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 Woodsies® Craft Sticks or popsicle sticks
- Loew-Cornell® American Painter® Paint Brushes:Wash - 3/4"Shader - #2Mid Length Liner - 10/0
- Clear spray surface sealer
- Chalkboard paint
- Acrylic craft paints: white, light blue, light green
- Three 3" clay pots & saucers
- 3 potted herbs
- Chalk (optional)
- Protected work surface
1. Spray clear surface sealer on the outside of clay pots and insides of saucers. Allow to dry.
2. Using the Loew-Cornell® 3/4" Wash, paint the outside of the sealed clay pots, in white, light blue and light green.
3. Paint the Woodsies® Craft Sticks with chalkboard paint using the #2 shader.
4. Load white paint onto the mid length liner brush, and write the names of the herbs onto the chalkboard painted craft sticks or use chalk to label the marker.
5. Fill each pot with the herbs and place the appropriate markers in each of the pots. Place a saucer underneath each pot and water each newly planted herb.