SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® Sticks
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Chenille stems
- Round pencil or dowel
- Printed scrapbook paper
- Round metal can
1. Diagonally roll up a piece of scrapbook paper until tight around pencil. Add a dab of glue stick to attach paper to itself. Slide out pencil. Glue edges to seal tube. Roll enough paper tubes to fit around the can.
2. Adhere tubes to can using Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®. Face the sealed end of the rolled paper toward the can to prevent the end from popping up. Let dry. Trim ends of tubes to match height of can.
3. Cut 2" pieces of chenille stems. Bend stems to place in paper tubes as shown in photo.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products