SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- 3 Matching jars
- Pink paper
- Scallop-edge scissors
- White self-adhesive labels with green trim
- Black pen
DIRECTIONS: For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Make sure jars are clean and labels removed.
2. Cut pink scrapbook paper with scallop-edge scissors to sizes that will fit the front of each jar.
3. With pen, write desired wording onto self-adhesive labels.
4. Peel off backing from labels and adhere to pink paper, making sure scalloped edges show.
5. Use Aleene’s® Tacky Glue® to adhere labels to jars.