Cranberry Orange Bread
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® Bake Easy™ or vegetable pan spray
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (19 ounces) Wilton® Mix Your Way Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- Wilton® 9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- Wilton® 16" x 10" Cooling Grid
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare 9" x 5" loaf pan with vegetable pan spray.
- Mix together orange juice and water. In large bowl, stir together bread mix, butter, orange juice/water, sugar, cranberries and orange zest. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling grid 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool on grid.
- For glaze, combine sugar, orange zest, orange juice and corn syrup. Drizzle over cooled loaf.
Items in This Collection