Cranberry Pecan Tartlets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-1/3 cups sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/3 cups chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup firmly-packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade or apricot preserves
- 1 package (15 oz.) refrigerated pie crust
- Wilton® 12-Cavity Mini Tart Pan
- Wilton® 16"x10" Cooling Grid
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine cranberries, pecans, brown sugar, marmalade and cinnamon; mix well.
- On lightly floured surface, unroll both pie crusts. Roll out each crust an additional inch. Starting at the edge of each crust, cut twelve 4" circles. Press into pan cavities. Spoon about 1/4 cup filling into each crust. Fold pie crust edges in toward center of tart and over filling.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.