SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 10-12 wood crates
- Two 6’ long 2x4s
- Six 12”x1” dowel rods
- Drill with 1” paddle bit
- Masking tape
- Wood glue
- Scraps of fabric and ribbon
- Dark brown paint
1. Use masking tape to mark paddle bit, so that you only drill in 1/2”.
2. Drill holes in each 2x4, 6” in from ends every 12”. Only drill on one side and drill 1/2” deep.
3. Apply wood glue to holes and insert dowel rods to create faux ladder.
4. Allow glue to dry.
5. Mix paint in container 1 part paint to 4 parts water (more or less paint depending on color desired).
6. Paint wash on faux ladder and crates. The wood will accept wash like a stain, apply one even coat for best results.
7. Allow to dry completely before use.
8. Hang and tie scraps of fabric and ribbon from faux ladder.
9. Stack crates ensuring stability. Place ladder on top of crates to create archway.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to Bag
OUT OF STOCK
- American Walnut