1. Use masking tape to mark paddle bit, so that you only drill in 1/2”.
2. Drill holes in each 2x4, 6” in from ends every 12”. Only drill on one side and drill 1/2” deep.
3. Apply wood glue to holes and insert dowel rods to create faux ladder.
4. Allow glue to dry.
5. Mix paint in container 1 part paint to 4 parts water (more or less paint depending on color desired).
6. Paint wash on faux ladder and crates. The wood will accept wash like a stain, apply one even coat for best results.
7. Allow to dry completely before use.
8. Hang and tie scraps of fabric and ribbon from faux ladder.
9. Stack crates ensuring stability. Place ladder on top of crates to create archway.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>