Crayola Meltdown How-To
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 24-ct crayons
- Canvas board: Black shown
- Double-sided foam tape
- Acrylic paint: Flower colors
- Gem embellishments
- Protected work area
Adult supervision required. Not recommended for children under 8 years old.
1. Put 2" of tape at the top of the canvas.
2. Press an assortment of green & yellow crayons firmly on the tape.
3. Set hairdryer to high.
4. Aim the hairdryer downward 1" away from the crayons.
5. Melt crayons to create desired look. Allow to dry.
6. Flip canvas so that crayons are at the bottom. Paint flowers on selected stems from melted crayon. Allow to dry.
7. Adhere gems to center of flowers. Allow to dry.