Crayon Canvas Monogram
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 9" x 12" canvas
- Lime green background paint (or personal color choice)
- 64-count box Crayola® Crayons
- Sharp craft knife
- 3/4" paintbrush
- To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Enlarge pattern.
- Paint canvas lime green (or personal color choice) and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Lightly draw letter “R” onto center of canvas.
- Note: If desired, draw a different block letter using the “R” as a guide.
- Arrange crayons in desired color order.
- Carefully cut crayons in half using a sharp craft knife.
- Note: Some areas will need slightly larger than half size; two crayons of similar color should be used.
- Glue crayons in place.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_13443163a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only