Crayon Photo Frame Ornament
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Foamies Fun Frames
- Crayola crayons
- Glitter glue, Opal
- Kid's Crafts Cord
- Cardstock, scrap red
- Waxed paper
- Paper towels
- On a work surface covered with waxed paper, squeeze glitter glue on front of frame and spread with finger, allow to dry. Apply glitter glue to 8 crayons in the same way, allow to dry.
- Glue 2 crayons to the left and 2 on the right of the frame, facing in opposite directions. The second layer (top and bottom) of crayons will be suspended across the other crayons, so apply glue to the ends only, where they make contact.
- Squeeze more glitter glue between sets of crayons and where crayons meet to ensure a good bond. Allow to dry.
- Make a tag from red cardstock. Attach to bottom 2 crayons with cord.
- Glue a loop of cord to the back of the frame for hanging. Draw a line of glitter glue on the loop and the bow that attaches the tag to the frame. Let dry.
- Remove the backing from the frame and insert photo.