Crayon Wrapper Flower Pot
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola&®:CrayonsGlue stick
- No-Run School Glue
- Terra cotta flower pot
- Recycled material
1. Carefully peel off the paper wrappers from different Crayola&® Crayons.
2. Cut wrappers to fit on the pot with Scissors, or tear pieces for a mosaic effect.
3. With glue stick, glue wrappers to the plant pot in a collage. Allow to dry.
4. When dry dilute Crayola&® School Glue with water to form a wash. Cover the work area with newspaper. Brush the wash over the wrappers. Allow to dry.