Creamy Vanilla Custard Cupcakes
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1-3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Wilton Treatology™ Creamy Vanilla Custard Flavor
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup (1 stick) solid vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon Wilton Treatology® Creamy Vanilla Custard Flavor
- 7 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Wilton White Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton 16" x 10" Cooling Grid
- Wilton 12" Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Decorating Tip: 1M
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin pans with baking cups.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In second large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with electric mixer until light and Ffuffy. Add eggs and Creamy Vanilla Custard Flavor; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Continue beating one minute. Pour into prepared cups.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on grid.
- For icing beat butter and shortening in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in Creamy Vanilla Custard Flavor. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar, one cup at a time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. Gradually add milk; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Pipe or spread icing onto cooled cupcakes.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd635679
Available for U.S. Shipping Only