SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Poster board
- Poster paints & markers
- Craft glue
- ArtSkills Quick Letters
- ArtSkills Eye Catchers
- ArtSkills Quick Borders
- Glitter, foam, stickers, photos, cut-outs, buttons, ribbon
- Drop cloth or newspapers
- Computer with internet access
- Remember to keep your goals in mind. What is your message? Who is your audience? Do your research.
- Prepare your workspace with a drop cloth or a layer of newspapers.
- Write an effective title. Use large letters in high contrast to the background.
- Visit www.artskills.com and use our Poster Wizard to view multiple layouts and select one that suits your poster's style and the images you are using.
- Give your poster a border for a finished look.
- Add visual interest to your poster with Eye Catchers, glitter, foam, stickers, photos, cut-outs, buttons & ribbon.