SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Create-a-Vase kit
- Styrofoam brand florist foam
- 1 pkg raffia
- 2 or 3 natural elephant reed bunches
- Two 24" onion grass bush
- Four 30" yellow feather grass sprays
- Four 28" dried heather sprays
- Scrap foliage
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Serrated knife, cutting utensil
Refer to photo for placement of items.
- Cut florist foam to fit smaller cylinder & secure to bottom using a dab of hot glue.
- Glue 2 or 3 pieces of reed at a time around outside of smaller cylinder.
- When dry, carefully place smaller cylinder inside larger one. It will be tight.
- Gather 3 to 4 pieces of raffia and tie around top of piece. Glue in place.
- Unwind first layer of onion grass & save for another project. Cut off the three shortest grasses & insert equal distance apart on outer perimeter.
- Fill in center of design with taller grass. Add feather grass & dried heather sprays.
- After the design is completed, add scrap leaves.