Idea Market Create and Babble's Valentine's Burlap Treat Bags
Project Courtesy of: Hometalk’s DIY Homecrafts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Pre-made small burlap bags
Fabric for hearts
Coordinating organza ribbon
Heat N Bond or Silhouette Clean Cut Fabric Interfacing**
Silhouette Cameo machiine
Iron & pressing surface
**if using a Silhouette machine
1. Following manufacturer's instructions, apply Heat N Bond or Silhouette interfacing to the "wrong" side of fabric.
2. Cut heart shapes from fabric using a Silhouette cutting machine (or trace a heart shape onto fabric and cut hearts out with scissors).
3. Remove the twine that gathers the burlap bags and thread the ribbon through the existing holes.
4. Press heart shapes onto bags with an iron.
5. Fill bags with candy, pull ends of ribbon and tie into a bow to close the bag.