1. Paint background board light grey. Allow to dry
2. Paint the letters white on the front and sides. Allow to dry.
3. Space out letters on light grey board, doing a “dry run.”
4. Once placement is as desired, glue the letters in place, picking up one at a time to glue. Allow to dry.
5. Using the dremel, drill starter holes about 1/4" apart around the edge of each letter, including the inside of openings such as in “R” or “0”.
6. Hammer wire brads about halfway down into the letter until they feel sturdy.
7. Loop the bands onto the brads, don’t create patterns, but work in different directions. Loop over every brad.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>