Create Your Own Sunshine Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Little Mister Premium Printed Paper Stack
- DCWV® Template
- Glimmer mist spray ink: green & blue
- Decorative tape
- Personal die cut machine with star shapes in various sizes
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Adhesive foam squares
- Scissors and/or paper trimmer with decorative edges
1. Choose a 12"x12" print from the Little Mister Stack for the page background. Cut a 10-1/2" square from another sheet of printed paper in the stack and adhere it to the center of the background paper.
2. Cut a circle that is 8" in diameter. Place the template on the circle so the design to be featured is off centered at the top right area of the circle. Spray the top of the design with a green glitter mist. Spray the bottom of the design with a blue glitter mist, overlapping the colors in the center to create a gradient effect. Adhere the circle to the top right section of the page once the ink is dry.
3. Put decorative strips of tape across the page, covering the lower part of the circle.
4. Cut a 2-1/2"x12" strip of printed paper, adding a decorative edge along one of the longer edges. Adhere the strip below the tape with the decorative edge at the bottom.
5. Cut a 1-3/4"x12" decorative strip from another print in the stack. Adhere this directly on top of the strip from step 4, top edges flush with each other.
6. Cut a mat that is slightly larger than the photo using a print in the stack. Adhere the photo to the mat and adhere the mat to the left side of the page.
7. Cut out star-shaped embellishments from various prints in the stack and adhere them in place using adhesive foam squares.