Creating New Traditions Floor Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pillow top & bottom - 1-1/4 yds. – floral print
- Gusset – 1/2 yd. – small pink print
- Iron-on fleece – 1-3/4 yds.
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Finished Size: 24"x18"
- All pieces sew right sides together using a 1/2" seam allowance.
- 2 pcs. – 25"x19" –floral print & iron-on fleece - pillow top & bottom
- 2 pcs. – 25"x5" pink small print & iron-on fleece - gusset front & back
- 2 pcs. – 19"x5" pink small print & iron-on fleece -gusset sides
- Iron the fleece to the wrong side of each corresponding piece.
- Stitch the front, side, back then side gusset pieces together along the 5" edge to make one continuous piece. Stitch the last ends together.
- Pin the top pillow piece to the gusset matching the seam on the gusset to the corners of the pillow top. Stitch together.
- Pin the bottom pillow piece to the bottom of the gusset lining up the raw edges and matching the seams on the gusset to the corners. Stitch together leaving a 6" opening in the middle of the back piece.
- Turn, press and stuff. Hand stitch the opening closed.
Items in This Collection