Creepy Cave Bat Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd Monster Melt red fabric
- Craft felt, black
- 12"x16" pillow form
- Two 1/4" yellow beads
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Cut two 13"x17" rectangles from Monster Melt fabric.
- Enlarge & cut out templates for bat body and bat wing.
- Cut bat body and bat wing from black craft felt.
- Pin felt bat wing in place on one Monster Melt rectangle. Zigzag or applique-stitch in place. Place felt bat body over bat wing shape. Applique as desired.
- Refer to PDF/photo. Stitch yellow beads in place for eyes.
- With right sides together and using 1/2" inch seam allowance, stitch rectangles together leaving an opening for turning.
- Turn and stuff with pillow form. Whip stitch opening closed.