Creepy Crawly Place Setting
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint -- Snow Leopard, Black
- Black tulle -- enough for desired size & number of placemats
- Wax paper
- Sheet of poster board for each placemat desired
- Painter’s tape
- Small scissors
- Wine glasses
1. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
2. Cover poster board with wax paper and secure along edges with painter’s tape.
3. Cut desired size of black tulle and lay over wax paper, securing edges with painter’s tape.
4. Use Snow Leopard Dimensional Fabric Paint to draw an abstract spider web shape onto tulle.
5. Allow to dry overnight. Carefully pull painted tulle from wax paper.
6. Use scissors to trim excess tulle from around edges of painted web.
1. Lay out a sheet of wax paper on work surface.
2. Use Black Dimensional Fabric Paint to draw spiders on wax paper.
3. Allow to dry overnight. Carefully peel off paint spiders from wax paper.
4. Apply spiders to wine glasses in desired pattern.