Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of ProvoCraft
Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
Use the Giant Flowers Project Cartridge in the Expression 2 machine to cut the following:
1. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to back needed fabric with stabilizer.
2. Cut two 10.6" leaves out of the orange check fabric by pressing the <RoseLy3> on the keypad overlay. Set aside
3. Cut one 10.6" base out of the orange check fabric by pressing <Rose> on the keypad overlay. Assemble as shown in the hand book by rolling the base and adhering the end. Set aside
4. Cut seven 10.6" leaves out of the orange check fabric by pressing <RoseLy1> on the keypad overlay. Set aside.
5. Cut three 10.6" leaves out of the orange check fabric by pressing <RoseLy2> on the keypad overlay. Set aside.
6. Cut one 6" circle from cream fabric and set aside. You will use this later to attach the flower to the pillow.
7. Cut two 12"x12" block of orange check fabric. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to back block with stabilizer.
8. Follow the instructions on pages 24 and 25 of the Giant Flowers cartridge handbook to create the rose flower or use any flower of your choice on this cartridge to create this project!
9. Stitch the flower to the cream circle.
10. Attach the yellow button to the center of the flower.
11. Stitch the flower to the front of the pillow.
HemlineŽ Deluxe Serger Trolleys & Bags
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.