SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Mini® Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut Mini® Exclusive, Elegant
- Cricut Craft Room® Exclusive, Basics
- Cricut Craft Room® Design Software
- Foam squares
- Peach striped pattern paper
- Cardstock: coral, light gray, gray
a. Coral border (2-1/8" Border + <Emblem>)
b. Gray border (2-1/8" Border + <Emblem2>)
a. Coral emblem (3-1/2" <Emblem>)
b. Gray emblem (3-1/2" <Emblem2>)
Cricut Craft Room® Basics Exclusive
a. Light gray monogram (-1/4" Shift + <W> or monogram of choice)
4. Use paper trimmer to cut one 11-1/2" x 11-1/2" piece of peach striped pattern paper. Adhere to one 12" x 12" piece of gray cardstock to create base.
5. Use paper trimmer to cut one 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of light gray cardstock. Layer with one photo. Adhere to layout.
6. Create border from cuts 1a-1b. Layer together. Adhere to layout.
7. Create emblem from cuts 2a-2b. Layer together. Use foam squares to adhere to layout.
8. Create monogram from cut 3a. Adhere to layout.
9. Embellish as desired.