SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Mini® Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut Mini® Exclusive, School
- Cricut Craft Room® Exclusive, Basics
- Cricut Craft Room® Design Tool
- Cardstock: brown, yellow, orange, dark putty, putty
a. Dark putty base (5-1/4" <Pencil>)
b. Putty pencil (5-1/4" <Pencil2>)
c. Yellow pencil (5-1/4" <Pencil3>)
a. Dark putty border (2-1/4" Border + <Pencil>)
b. Putty border (2-1/4" Border + <Pencil2>)
Cricut Craft Room® Basics Exclusive
3. Title: 7th Grade
a. Orange title (1-1/4" Font + <7 Grade> or title of choice)
b. Orange title (3/4" Font + <th> or title of choice)
4. Use paper trimmer to cut one 11-1/2" x 11-1/2" piece of yellow cardstock and one 10-1/2" x 10-1/2" piece of orange cardstock. Adhere to one 12" x 12" piece of brown cardstock to create base.
5. Use paper trimmer to cut one 5-3/4" x 8" piece of brown cardstock. Layer with photo. Adhere to layout.
6. Create pencils from cuts 1a-1c. Layer together. Adhere to layout.
7. Create border from cuts 2a-2b. Layer together. Adhere to layout.
8. Create title from cuts 3a-3b. Adhere to layout.
9. Embellish as desired.