Cricut Mini - School Pencil Can
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Mini® Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut Mini® Exclusive, School
- Cricut Craft Room® Exclusives, Cricut Craft Room® Basics
- Cricut Craft Room® Design Tool
- Soup can
- Score blade
- Hot glue gun
- Cardstock – one each: blue, cream, red
Cricut Craft Room® Basics
a. Red scalloped circle (3-1/2" <SclpCrc1>)
b. Seven red hearts (2-1/4" Shift + <Heart>)
c. Red circle (1""Shift + <Circle>)
2. Pencil flag
a. Cream top (2" Border + <Pencil>)
b. Blue base (2-1/4" Border + <Pencil2>)
3. Use saw to cut pencils. Using hot glue gun to adhere pencils to can.
4. Adhere Styrofoam in bottom of can.
5. Create flower from cuts 1a–1c. Fold cuts 1b. Layer together. Adhere to pencil.
6. Create pencil flag from cuts 2a–2b. Layer together. Adhere to pencil. Insert pencil into Styrofoam.
7. Embellish as desired.