1. Cut 3"-10" lengths of jewelry wire. Gather wires together. Slide a 2.5mm crimp bead onto one end and then loop the wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Crimp bead with the crimping tool.
2. String on 2 gold spacers and then separate the strands. String 8 hyac beads on the center strand, 6 orange pearls on left strand and 6 olive pearls on the remaining strand. Bring strands together and add a ceramic bead.
3. Repeat pattern 2 more times, finishing with 2 gold spacers with all 3 strands gathered.
4. Add a 2.5mm crimp bead. Loop wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Make sure beads are snug on the wire and then crimp the crimp bead with crimping tool. Trim any excess wire.
5. Attach a toggle clasp to each end with a jump ring.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.