SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4mm Hyac Azuro mix
- Drab olive fresh Water pearls
- Burnt orange pearls
- Ceramic beads
- Ant gold spacers
- Jewelry wire
- Ant gold toggle
- 2.5mm gold Crimp beads
- Gold Jump rings
- Round nose pliers
- Crimping tool
- Wire cutters
1. Cut 3"-10" lengths of jewelry wire. Gather wires together. Slide a 2.5mm crimp bead onto one end and then loop the wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Crimp bead with the crimping tool.
2. String on 2 gold spacers and then separate the strands. String 8 hyac beads on the center strand, 6 orange pearls on left strand and 6 olive pearls on the remaining strand. Bring strands together and add a ceramic bead.
3. Repeat pattern 2 more times, finishing with 2 gold spacers with all 3 strands gathered.
4. Add a 2.5mm crimp bead. Loop wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Make sure beads are snug on the wire and then crimp the crimp bead with crimping tool. Trim any excess wire.
5. Attach a toggle clasp to each end with a jump ring.