Critter Picture Frames
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden picture frames
- DCWV Green Stack Value Pack
- Chipboard Embellishments
- Acrylic paints: brick red, aqua
- Glue stick
- Tacky glue
- Flip frames face-down on scrapbook paper. Trace with pencil. Cut out, inside the lines so paper outline is slightly smaller than the frame itself. Glue to front of frame.
- Paint edges, back of the frame and support post. Overlap paint slightly onto the paper on the outside and inside edges of the frame to cover the white edge of the paper.
- Refer to photo. When paint is dry, decorate the frames with chipboard shapes. Allow the glue to dry completely. Insert photo. Glue post into hole on the back of the frame.