Crochet-Edged Fleece Baby Blanket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-1⁄4 yds fleece
- 2 skeins Sensations Angel Hair yarn or bulky yarn of choice
- Yarn needle
- Crochet hook, size J
- Trim fleece to 45"x52".
- Using yarn needle and single strand of yarn, work blanket stitches around fleece, evenly spaced at 1/2" intervals. Work one stitch at each corner.
- With right side facing up and size J crochet hook, use slip stitch to join yarn to top of any blanket stitch (except corners).
- Chain 1. Single crochet in next and each blanket stitch to corner. Place a marker, 2 single crochet in corner stitch. Continue around blanket joining round with a slip stitch in first chain.
- *Chain 5. Skip next single crochet. Single crochet in second single crochet from hook.* Continue around blanket repeating from *. Join with a slip stitch to first chain.
- Repeat for three rounds total. Fasten off.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products