Crochet-Edged Fleece Blanket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-3⁄4 yds fleece
- (shown: two fleece prints sandwiched together)
- 3 skeins Sensations Angel Hair yarn or bulky yarn of choice
- Yarn needle
- Safety pins
- Crochet hook, size J
- Cut fleece to desired size. If using fleece sandwich, cut both pieces of fleece together.
- Stabilize layers by knotting with yarn at desired intervals throughout body of fleece blanket.
- Blanket stitch around at 3/4" intervals. Work one stitch at each corner.
- Slip stitch in top of any blanket stitch; do not use corner blanket stitch.
- Chain one. Work two single crochets in each blanket stitch around blanket.
- Chain 4 (Counts as one double crochet). Four double crochet in next single crochet. *Skip single crochet. Single crochet in next stitch. Skip single crochet. Five double crochet in next single crochet*. Repeat from * placing 10 double crochet in each corner.
- End round by joining with slip stitch at bottom of first chain. Fasten off.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd12580
Available for U.S. Shipping Only