Crochet Pearl Headband
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 Skeins DMC® Pearl Cotton 208
- 2 Skeins DMC® Pearl Cotton 335
- 2 Skeins DMC® Pearl Cotton 503
- 3 Skeins DMC® Pearl Cotton 725
- Crochet hook, size: 4/E
- Plain headband
- Fast drying glue
1. Row 1: Ch 5, sl st in first chain to form a circle.
2. Row 2: (Ch 7, sc in circle) 6 times to make 6 loops.
3. Row 3: (Sc, hdc, dc, 5 tr, dc, hdc, sc) in each of the 6 loops.
4. Row 4: Change color. (ch 9 , sc in original circle behind the petal) 6 times to make 6 loops.
5. Row 5: (Sc, hdc, dc, 7 tr, dc, hdc, sc) in each of the 6 loops.
6. Knot and cut all loose ends.
7. Make 3 flowers.
8. Wrap headband tightly and secure ends with glue.
9. Arrange flowers on wrapped head band and glue into place.
CH = Chain
SL ST = Slip Stitch
SC = Single Crochet
HDC = Half Double Crochet
DC = Double Crochet
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products