1. Cut half the wire (approx. 15 yds.)
2. String beads onto wire.
3. Leave at least 5" of wire un-worked before making your slipknot begin. Create slip knot and begin pulling wire through loop
4. Create a few chain stitches until the width measurement is desired. Make sure to keep stitches loose.
5. Work a single crochet into the second chain from the hook, then into every chain until the end.
6. Add beads whenever desired.
7. Keep going until desired length is achieved.
8. To finish, thread the wire through a few loops tightly to hold.
9. Attach jump rings to ends of bracelet and attach closure.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.