Crochet Wire Cuff Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Darice colored copper wire, 30 yds
- Jewelry Basics green glass beads, 20 pc
- 6mm plated silver elegance jump ring
- 15mm plated silver elegance toggle round hammered
- 2.75mm crochet Hook
1. Cut half the wire (approx. 15 yds.)
2. String beads onto wire.
3. Leave at least 5" of wire un-worked before making your slipknot begin. Create slip knot and begin pulling wire through loop
4. Create a few chain stitches until the width measurement is desired. Make sure to keep stitches loose.
5. Work a single crochet into the second chain from the hook, then into every chain until the end.
6. Add beads whenever desired.
7. Keep going until desired length is achieved.
8. To finish, thread the wire through a few loops tightly to hold.
9. Attach jump rings to ends of bracelet and attach closure.