Cromwell Court Afghan
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick®: Fig, 8 balls or color of choice
- Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle
- Circular knitting needle size 13 (9 mm), 29" (73.5 cm) long
- Tape measure
- About 46" x 54" (117 x 137 cm)
- 10 sts and 13 rows = about 4" (10 cm) in pattern.
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- Circular needle is used to accommodate large number of sts. Work back and forth on circular needle as if working on straight needles.
- Cast on 114 sts.
- Knit 4 rows.
- Row 1: Knit.
- Row 2: K3, p to last 3 sts, k3.
- Row 3: K3, (k2tog) 3 times, (yo, k1) 6 times, *(k2tog) 6 times, (yo, k1) 6 times; rep from * to last 9 sts, (k2tog) 3 times, k3.
- Row 4: Knit.
- Rep Rows 1-4 until piece measures about 53" (134.5 cm) from beginning.
- Knit 4 rows. Bind off.
- Weave in ends.
- k = knit
- k2tog = knit 2 together
- p = purl
- rep = repeat
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- yo = yarn over
Items in This Collection
Item # prd12018
Available for U.S. Shipping Only