1. Cut print fabric 47"x70".
2. Cut two strips border fabric 8"x72" and two strips 8"x48".
3. Fold each border strip lengthwise and cut a 45-degree angle at each end (point towards fold end). Unfold.
4. Forming a rectangle, pin points of strips, 48" at ends, 72" at sides.
5. Leave 1" open at each end of the seams, sew each point (1/2" seam allowance).
6. Trim points, turn and press.
7. Press under 1" on all sides.
8. Centering the “frame" on rug, pin one border edge right sides together to rug body so that open border will fit.
9. Stitch in the open 1" fold.
10. Fold other edge to back and glue in place.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.