Crystal Christmas Tree Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5-1⁄8"x6-3⁄4" White note card with envelope
- 12"x12" Green patterned paper
- 12"x12" Green cardstock
- 3-1⁄8"x4-3⁄4" Magenta cardstock
- Swarovski Austrian crystals
- Thin silver wire
- Self-adhesive rhinestones
- Wire cutters
- Round-nose pliers
- Paper trimmer
- Glue stick
- Adhesive dots
- Cut panel of green patterned paper and glue to front of note card.
- Cut tree from green patterned paper. Glue onto green cardstock and trim, leaving margin of green cardstock. Set aside.
- Cut and glue 3-1⁄8"x4-3⁄4" magenta and 3-3⁄4"x5-1⁄4" green cardstock panels to front of card.
- Using four 7" lengths of wire, string crystals; creating loops in the wire to secure and create "ornaments." Coil ends of top and bottom wires. Tuck ends of the remaining wires behind tree and anchor with adhesive dots.
- Anchor each crystal ornament to the front of tree with adhesive dots.
- Apply adhesive dots to the edges of the tree. Attach to magenta panel.
- For the finishing touch, add small rhinestones around the tree.