Crystal Cone and Rhinestone Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crystal cone beads in two colors
- Crystal AB cup chain
- Silver lobster clasp
- Silver jump ring
- Fishing line or monofilament
1. Cut a piece of cup chain that is 16" long.
2. Fold in half to find the middle point and attach a jump ring there. Situate the chain on work surface, with the jump ring at the bottom.
3. Cut a 2-yard piece of fishing line.
4. Center one cone bead on the line and place in-between the folded halves of the cup chain, as close to the jump ring as possible.
5. Wrap the fishing line around the cup chain once or twice on both sides, then string another cone bead in the coordinating color. Situate the new bead opposite of the original bead so the cones nest together.
6. Take both ends of fishing line through the bead going in opposite directions.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to add 25 cones beads to the bracelet.
8. At opposite end, trim the cup chain so that it meets together. The cup chain free ends will connect together by carefully opening the metal box the last rhinestone is in, and sliding the opposite side&'s metal end, then closing the metal box again to hold securely.
9. Connect a jump ring and lobster clasp to finish.