Crystal River Rose Gold Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 24 gauge rose gold wire
- .80mm rose gold cable chain
- Rose gold lobster clasps
- 4mm rose gold jump rings
- 2" rose gold head pins
- 4mm rose gold smooth round beads
- 5mm blue glass cube beads - 7" strand
- Wire cutters
- Long/flat nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
1. Cut 2 -8-1/2" pieces of chain. Attach a lobster clasp to the end of one chain with a jump ring, and attach a jump ring to the other.
2. Cut a 2-1/2" piece of wire.
3. Make a loop on one end of the wire with the tip of the round nose pliers. Before closing the loop, attach it to one of the free ends of chain. Set aside.
4. Make the danglers that will slide onto wire. Slide a 4mm rose gold bead onto a headpin, followed by 2 blue cube beads. Bend the wire at a 90Âº angle after the last bead, trim down to 1/4". Grab the tip with the round nose pliers, and rotate inward to make a loop. Repeat once more to make a second dangler of equal length.
5. Repeat Step 2, making 5 more danglers: 2 with 4 blue cube beads, 2 with 6 blue cube beads, and 1 with 8 blue cube beads. Lay the danglers in order- with the shortest on the outside and the longest in the middle.
6. Slide a 4mm rose gold bead onto the wire from Step 2. Follow it with one of the shortest danglers.
7. Repeat Step 6 in the order that the danglers are laid out until all danglers are on the wire.
8. Slide on one more rose gold bead. Repeat Step 2, attaching the loop to the end of the other chain.