SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Velcro&® Sticky Back for Fabrics: rectangle, black
- Shirt with collar & pocket
- Crystal sheet, white, 5"
1. Measure the collar points on the shirt and then cut two triangles from the crystal sheet to fit that measurement.
2. Measure the width of the pocket and then cut the crystal sheet by that width and 5 crystals high.
3. Place the crystals pieces onto the back of the hook side of the Velcro&® rectangle and then cut the rectangle to fit the crystals.
4. Place the hook side of the cut crystal pieces onto the loop side of the rectangle and then trim the excess Velcro&® rectangle to the shape of the crystal pieces. Securely attach these pieces onto the collar and pocket.