Cube Dec Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 3/8 yd. Amazing Spidey Electric Strip Fleece or Spiderman fleece of choice
- Foam - 4” high density (3) rectangle cubes 20” x 24”
- 3 large trash bags
- Basic sewing supplies
Use 1/2” seam allowance
- Attach a note on each piece with measurements.
- Cut (2) 21” x 25” piece for the top and bottom Cut (2) 21” x 13” pieces for the front and back
- Cut (2) 25” x 13” pieces for the sides
- Sew 13” sides of all side pieces together to form a large tube (front, side, back and side); leave 1/2” open at top & bottom of each seam (see illustration).
- Sew all 4 sides to the top.
- Sew 3 sides of the bottom leaving one side open, clip corners and turn right side out.
- Place the foam rectangles into the bags and insert 1 at a time into the opening, stitch the opening closed using the ladder stitch (see illustration).